Temperature-compensated ceramic piezoresistive sensor core
Features:• Patented circuit and graphic design*• High-performance AL2O3 ceramic base (standard 18mm)•Zero point and full scal
• Patented circuit and graphic design*
• High-performance AL2O3 ceramic base (standard 18mm)
•Zero point and full scale laser calibration
•Wide temperature compensation -40-140 °C, active temperature compensation, extremely low temperature drift coefficient**
• Long-term stability, up to 0.15% FS/year
•Excellent anti-corrosion and anti-wear performance
• Process control
• Pneumatic control
•Automobiles, home appliances, etc.
2bar-400bar (More than 400bar need to be customized）
2-4mV/V （Typical value 3.0mV/V）
0±0.2mV/V（Typical value 0±0.1mV/V）
Linearity, delay, repeatability
Safe overload (overvoltage allowed)
2.5 times full scale
More than 2 million pressure cycles
Precautions for use：
1. When installing the core, the product structure design should fully consider the impact of the installation stress. A nylon washer should be installed on the lead surface of the core to make the core evenly stressed and avoid zero point instability.
2. Before soldering the leads, please preheat the core body to increase the solderability of the solder joints and prevent the solder joints from being heated for a long time to reduce the adhesion of the bonding pads.
3. Do not scratch the paint film. Scratching the blue film will damage the internal circuit, which may cause unstable performance.
4. For detailed parameters, please refer to the specific product specification acknowledgement.
Remarks: *Our product graphics have applied for patent protection.
*All our products adopt the laser on-line warming process except for special indications.